The latest edition of the ENV Wildlife Crime Bulletin is out, so bag yourself a copy.
As usual, the publication highlights some of the most prominent issues behind the illegal wildlife trade in Vietnam and the efforts of ENV and the authorities as partners in conservation. Download WCB-No-1-2019 today.
Under the spotlight in this issue are:
- Judges and prosecutors making headway in the war on wildlife trafficking
- Correctly handling crimes involving pangolin scales
- Resolution No.05/2018/NQ-HDTP giving clearer guidance on implementing the new Penal Code
- Call for Outstanding Achievement Award for Wildlife Protection nominations
- Our crime logs featuring successful case highlights that reflect the outstanding efforts of our law enforcement and Forest Protection Department partners
All our previous issues can be downloaded from the ENV website: http://bit.ly/2kQRWUk